Fast Track to an Interview:
We would like every applicant to solve the attached assignment before we are able to consider scheduling an interview. Please email your solutions back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no wrong answer. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Design engaging and high quality, responsive web solutions.
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely to clients and internal team.
- Work closely with project teams to understand and translate requirements.
- Maintain current, relevant knowledge of user design trends, standards, and techniques.
- Develop and maintain visual libraries and UX pattern libraries for consistent design.
- Effectively communicate with developers and other project team members through implementation phase to realize design vision.
- Act as a resource and thought partner to colleagues.
- Assist with internal marketing and branding initiatives.
Specific Skill Set Needed:
Our perfect candidate has:
- Excellent proficiency in AngularJS [REQUIRED]
- Experience with Terminal
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Task Running Tools and Package managers (Grunt, Gulp, bower, npm etc..)
- CSS, SASS, LESS
- Experience with HTML frameworks (Bootstrap etc..)
- Experience with hybrid app frameworks (Cordova/Phonegap, Ionic Framework is a plus!)
This opportunity offers you a chance to work with an award winning team. You would work closely with all levels of management and directly impact multiple products and production.