With the holiday season practically upon us, we quickly approach the day where shoppers wake up at 4am to go shopping for anything and everything, Black Friday. For those who would rather not wait in the long lines and crowded store, we wait for the next best thing, Cyber Monday. It originally started in the United States after it was noted that there was an increase of online sales the Monday after Black Friday, and it is now used internationally. This year’s Cyber Monday falls on December 2, so here’s a few tips for those who prefer the less stressful duty of online shopping.
Which Retailers usually have the best Cyber Monday deals?
- Best Buy
- Barnes and Nobles
Make Sure You do your research
- Different stores will have different prices for the items you’re looking for, compare prices and deals to make sure you’re getting the best product for your money.
- Speaking of the best product, online shopping means that you cannot examine the product right in front of you. So make sure you research all aspects of the products.
- Before you boot up that computer, decide what it is you’re looking for, write it down and stick to it! Just like going shopping in person, if you go online shopping without a plan, you’ll end up spending more money than intended on things that only caught your eye because of the price.
Social Media? Your Best Shopping Buddy!
- Follow your favorite stores on social media, they may post online deals and coupons that can only be found on their pages. This gives you a little more edge in this Cyber Monday race!
- Paypal is always a safe route for online shopping
- If you’re not using PayPal make sure that whatever site you’re putting your information is secure.
These are just a few insightful tips when you start your online shopping next Monday. On a sidenote, are you looking for a unique gift for a non-profit organization, let them know about BOLD!’s platform, Mobile Community Manager or if you are a startup gearing up your mobile efforts, check out our Cyber Monday special:
If you enjoyed this article, feel free to leave a comment below! Happy Shopping Days!
Sources we Love: