Featured ahead of the 19th annual GSMA Global Mobile Awards at Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Live previews the big occasion with this special feature. More than 680 submissions – a record number of entries – are fighting it out for one of the 38 awards on offer.
Over the course of four days, 24-27 February 2014, Mobile World Capital Barcelona will host the world’s greatest mobile event.
Mobile is a catalyst of change and innovation. Mobile is creating the next connected device that transforms communication. Advancing the next payment system that alters commerce. Launching the next must-have app that changes how we interact.
Mobile World Congress is the blueprint for the NEXT big innovation. Whatever is coming NEXT will likely be born at Mobile World Congress 2014 – either announced on stage during the Conference programme, showcased in the award-winning Exhibition, or conceived during one of the thousands of meetings taking place during the week.
If you’re a part of the mobile industry, you won’t want to miss it. Join in Barcelona where we are Creating What’s NEXT.
About the Event
Depending on the type of pass selected, attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring 1,700 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and Networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- mPowered Industries, a new conference and exhibition programme taking place in Fira Montjuïc for those in the Health, Advertising, Broadcast and Travel industries
- And the Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise advancements and achievements in the industry
The GSMA Mobile World Live editorial team just published their programme schedule for MWL TV's broadcast at #MWC14 - some great exclusive coverage and highlights of every major press event! Check it out right here: Mobile World Live TV