Take the Back Seat, Mobile Browsing!

 mobile browsing

Mobile Apps have officially taken over and mobile browser is taking a back seat according to recent publishing from the mobile measurement platform Flurry.

According to the company's analytics, the average U.S. consumer spends 2 hours and 42 minutes using a mobile device - 80% percent was spent on mobile apps and the remaining 20 percent was spent on the mobile Web.


"The data tells a clear story that apps, which were considered a mere fad a few years ago, are completely dominating mobile, and the browser has become a single application swimming in a sea of apps," Flurry said.

BOLD! Technologies

BOLD! Technologies, 4767 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL, 32814

Our mission is to empower people and brands to think, act, and succeed in fresh new ways via the use of innovative, scalable, cutting-edge technology solutions that delight the end user. 

Our exceptionally talented team looks to create new futures by applying the latest technologies to meet the needs and challenges of today. It consists of both front end and backend engineers and developers. Interaction designers focusing on usability, layout and user interaction. Graphic designers to make you stand out from the crowd. Top notch product managers and project managers that can get the job done