Assist in the design of mobile and web products, packages, and print/web communications. The position requires an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, page layout, file construction, layout composition, typography, use of color, printing methods, quality control, web design, UI and maintenance, and trend analysis.
- Work with Product Managers and other members of the Creative Team to design new products across a wide range of product categories and within BOLD! Technologies suite of brands.
- Work closely with Product Design Manager to identify new graphic and packaging design trends appropriate to Handstands target audience and brands.
- Responsible for creating innovative, visually inspiring, and trend focused products and packaging centered around a strong understanding of design principles and visual aesthetics.
- Ensure all graphics and packages are up to a high level of design quality and detail.
- Designing responsive web sites and digital experiences with a keen eye for design trends.
- Sales support as required, including the production of marketing materials, trade show booth graphics, and retail signage.
- Graphically understand, own, and evolve BOLD! Technologies brands and assist in merging
- Product and graphic design languages into a strategically unified brand.
- Responsible for maintaining the collaborative, fun, critique centered dialog within the Product Development Team.
- Interface with other departments to formulate a cohesive design brief and execute it in a timely manner.
Our perfect candidate has:
- BA/BS degree in Graphic, Mobile, Web Design or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in both graphic and web design
- Experience with the processes of ideation, product design, labeling, and package design.
- Strong grasp of graphic design across various platforms, mediums, and packages.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates thought process and creativity for both graphic and web
- design, with focused attention to detail and a deep understanding of design briefs.
This opportunity offers the candidates a chance to work with an award winning team, create portfolio pieces and a more finely tuned skill set.
Contact / send portfolio: