Mobile Application Engineer
We are looking for a Mobile Application Engineer to join our small team of passionate web and mobile developers.
Remote. (Close to the Orlando area preferred so we can meet occasionally.)
Our perfect candidate...
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience developing native iOS and Android applications.
- Has fundamental knowledge of how to interact with REST APIs.
- Is easy to work with and highly independent.
- Can communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely.
- Is up to date on current mobile application technologies, standards, and techniques.
- Enjoys collaborating and acting as a thought partner to colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Work independently or as part of a small team.
- Strategize, develop and maintain native iOS and Android applications.
- Build features that process JSON data fetched from REST APIs.
- Integrate features that use webviews to enhance the native app experience.
- Interact with your project manager & team on Slack.
This opportunity offers you a chance to work with an award winning team. You would work closely with all levels of management and directly impact multiple products and production.